We look forward to welcoming you home – to our sanctuary in the heart of Kununurra.
Kununurra Country Club Resort is located in the heart of Kununurra, WA, so you are only a short walk from town’s conveniences and perfectly placed to experience the Kimberley’s remarkable culture. To ensure all guests enjoy their stay, we request adherence to the following policies.
Guest WiFi Terms and Conditions can be viewed here.
Terms & Conditions
All online bookings will be charged in full. All major credit cards are accepted for payment.
Under 10 years FOC when sharing with two (2) adults and using existing bedding.
Identification may be requested at check in – a valid Driver’s License or Passport constitute suitable identification.
A cancellation fee of one night’s accommodation will be charged if less than seven (7) days’ notice is received. A cancellation fee of half of the first night’s accommodation will be charged if less than fourteen (14) days’ notice is received. No Shows will be charged the full reservation cost including pre-booked meals. All cancellations must be received in writing or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to be valid. We strongly recommend comprehensive travel insurance when travelling to the Kimberley. Where cancellation occurs with less than 14 days’ notice and due to a COVID-19 related Government Direction impacting your ability to travel to Kununurra (lockdown, isolation requirements and border control measures) there will be a $25 Administration Fee per room cancelled but no Cancellation Fee will be charged. Staff reserve the right to request a postcode to confirm relevant Government Directions.
Early Arrival and Late Check Out
There are fees applicable for Early Arrival or Late Check Out and advance notice is strongly recommended. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Several options exist for Guests who are arriving earlier than our Check In time of 2pm:
- Guests may choose to leave their bags with us and enjoy the restaurant facilities, take a Walking Map and explore town, or perhaps even pull out their swimsuit and enjoy the pool (complimentary pool towel/s provided); reception calls them to advise as soon as the room is ready
- Priority Early Arrival from 10am may be booked for a fee $100 Fee High Season (April to September)/$75 Low Season (October to March)
- Guests wishing to be guaranteed to be able to check-in before 10am will need to book an additional night’s accommodation
Late Check Out
Several options exist for Guests who are departing later than our Check Out time of 10am:
- Guests may choose to leave their bags with us and enjoy the restaurant facilities, take a Walking Map and explore town, or perhaps even pull out their swim suit and enjoy the pool (complimentary pool towel);
- Late Check Out may not be available on any given day and pre-booking is strongly recommended
- Late Check Out is charged at $25 per hour and must be confirmed with Reception prior to the 10am check out time.
The Kununurra Country Club Resort offers complimentary pre-booked transfers to and from the Kununurra Airport to meet scheduled commercial flights only – if the transfer is booked at least 48 hours prior to being required. We may not be able to provide transfers when requested with less than 48 hours notice.
If you would like to use this service please advise your flight details at your earliest convenience by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Free onsite parking is available close to most rooms for cars and 4WD vehicles. Limited parking is available for large coaches and vehicles with trailers or caravan – but can be accommodated. If you have specific parking requirements – please contact us via our website, quoting your reservation number and let us know. We will do our best to assist.
Vehicle registration is required upon check-in.
The swimming pool is open between the hours of 8:00am and 9:00pm.
Poolside is popular with our Members and as a location for functions – we make every effort to ensure guests can continue to enjoy the pool during its opening hours. The rules are posted in the pool area & are included here for your convenience. Parents & guardians of children under 18 are responsible for ensuring those in their care understand the rules and follow them at all times.
- All persons using the pool do so at their own risk.
- The pool is for use by Guests and Members ONLY.
- Members and Day Guests must sign in at Reception or the Bar upon arrival.
- No glass, food or drink permitted within 3 metres of the pool.
- No smoking in or within 3 metres of the pool.
- Respect other pool users and guests at all times.
- No running, diving, rough or excessively noisy play in the pool.
- No inflatables or toys permitted in the pool; small dive toys for children are permitted.
- Children’s personal floatation devices are permitted for childs’ use only.
- Children must be supervised by an adult who is inside the pool area at all times.
- Persons with open wounds, lesions, nausea or diarrhea must not use the pool.
- Staff instructions must be followed at all times.
- First Aid Kit, reach pole and stretcher are located near pool area toilets.
- In an EMERGENCY, alert staff, and/or call 000.
Assistance Animal Policy
Registered Assistance Animals are welcome – advise Reception upon booking and upon arrival that a Registered Assistance Animal will accompany the guest. Registration papers may be requested. At no time is a Registered Assistance Animal to be left unattended anywhere on the property.
Kimberley Club Membership
As a valued Member, in keeping with the above terms and conditions, you will receive:
- 10% off food & beverages at Kununurra Country Club Resort on single purchases over $20
- Year round accommodation rate $155 per room per night (room only, booked by walk-in, phone or email only, no further discounts apply)
- Free Wi-Fi onsite – daily limits apply
- Access to the Resort pool in keeping with the above the general pool rules and subject to closures at Management discretion
- Up to 2 adult Day Guests and their child/ren per day may sign in with you and receive a 50% discount on the Day Guest rate
- Member’s Children under 10 years of age eat for free (from the Kid’s Menu) every Saturday night (1 child eats free per paying adult)
- Only Members are eligible to book children’s birthday parties by the pool; fees apply
- Other discount offers, early bird notification of upcoming events & promotional offers from time to time.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
- Must be over 18 years old to apply
- Must apply online via www.kununurracountryclub.com.au and have a valid personal e-mail address. Applications using Government and Organisational emails may be rejected
- Digital photo of applicant must be submitted with application. Photo will appear on back of card for security purposes
- Applicant accepts that by applying for Membership, the Member will be added to the Kununurra Country Club Resort marketing database and receive marketing material and Club updates.
- Member Benefits are not available until the Membership Fee is paid and the Membership Card is collected. Upon collection of card the applicant must present photo ID showing an accepted local residential address matching the application (Kimberley Club membership available for residents of Kununurra, Wyndham, Halls Creek, Kalumburu & Timber Creek only)
- Membership is valid for 12 months plus 10 days from the date the Membership application is approved and expiry date will be printed on Member Card.
- Membership may not be approved prior to the Fee being paid. Fee may be paid on collection of card
- Member Card is to be presented AT ALL TIMES to receive benefits.
- Discounts and Benefits are available to the cardholder only and are non-transferable to any other person. Discounts and Benefits are not available in conjunction with other offers, not available on any vouchers and are subject to availability, block outs and company policy
- Must respect Resort policies, rules and staff direction at all times
- Specific Pool Use Conditions for Members – in addition to the Pool Rules:
- Members must present their Membership Card and sign in at the Bar, PRIOR to entering the pool area or allowing children to enter the pool area
- Access to the pool will be granted in line with restaurant trading hours which may change from time to time
- Consideration for all other guests is expected at all times Members may only sign in their own children under 18 and must be IN the pool area with the children at ALL times
- Strictly NO BYO food or drinks into the licensed pool area
- Strictly NO pool toys other than small dive toys (includes NO flippers, costumes, water balloons, water guns, balls, projectiles) Staff reserve the right to ask parents/guardians to remove toys from the pool in consideration of other guests
- Floatation devices are allowed for small children who require assistance and must be used by the child only
- No food or drink is to be consumed within 3 metres of the pool
- Kimberley Hotel Management reserves the right to modify Terms and Conditions, including Benefits, and to refuse an application or to cancel any Club Membership without notice