Please be advised that at this time we are no longer accepting new Kimberley Club memberships.
Local residents are invited to become Members of our Kimberley Club. Member benefits include access to our swimming pool, use of our Guest Wi-Fi, discounts on a range of services, exclusive offers and promotions from time to time.
Membership costs $60 Single and $100 Couple and is valid for one year. Applicable terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of this form – please make sure to familiarise yourself with them.
If you are a resident of a qualifying postcode and would like to join, please fill in the form on this page, attach a photo of yourself, and we will email you once your application has been processed (please allow up to 10 Business days). Membership Fee must be paid prior to or upon collection of Membership Card.
As a valued Member, in keeping with the below terms and conditions, you will receive:
- 10% off food & beverages at Kununurra Country Club Resort on single purchases over $20;
- Year round accommodation rate $155 per room per night (room only, booked by walk-in, phone or email only, no further discounts apply);
- Free Wi-Fi onsite – daily limits apply;
- Access to the Resort pool in keeping with the above the general pool rules and subject to closures at Management discretion;
- Up to 2 adult Day Guests and their child/ren per day may sign in with you and receive a 50% discount on the Day Guest rate;
- Member’s Children under 10 years of age eat for free (from the Kid’s Menu) every Saturday night (1 child eats free per paying adult);
- Other discount offers, early bird notification of upcoming events & promotional offers from time to time.
Please note that due to our current operations member benefits may differ. Emails have been sent to current members regarding these changes.
Terms & Conditions for Membership
- Must be over 18 years old to apply.
- Must apply online via www.kununurracountryclub.com.au and have a valid personal e-mail address. Government and Organisational emails may be rejected.
- Digital photo of applicant must be submitted with application. Photo will appear on back of card for security purposes.
- Accepts that by applying for Membership, the Member will be added to the Kununurra Country Club Resort marketing database and receive marketing material and Club updates.
- Member Benefits are not available until the Membership Fee is paid and the Membership Card is collected. Upon collection of card must present photo ID showing an accepted local residential address matching the application (Kimberley Club membership available for residents of Kununurra, Wyndham, Halls Creek, Kalumburu & Timber Creek only).
- Membership is valid for 12 months plus 10 days from the date the Membership application is approved and expiry date will be printed on Member Card. Membership will not be approved prior to the Fee being paid. Fee may be paid on collection of card.
- Member Card is to be presented AT ALL TIMES to receive benefits. Discounts and Benefits are available to the cardholder only and are non-transferable to any other person. Discounts and Benefits are not available in conjunction with other offers, not available on any vouchers and are subject to availability, block outs and company policy.
- Must respect Resort policies, rules and staff direction at all times.
- Specific Pool Use Conditions for Members – in addition to the Pool Rules:
- Members must present their Membership Card and sign in at the Bar, PRIOR to entering the pool area or allowing children to enter the pool area. If the Pool Bar is open Members may enter and sign in at the Pool Bar.
- Access to the pool will be granted in line with restaurant trading hours which may change from time to time.
- Consideration for all other guests is expected at all times.
- Members may only sign in their own children under 18 and must be IN the pool area with the children at ALL times.
- Strictly NO BYO food or drinks into the licensed pool area.
- Strictly NO pool toys other than small dive toys (includes NO flippers, costumes, water balloons, water guns, balls, projectiles). Staff reserve the right to ask parents/guardians to remove toys from the pool in consideration of other guests.
- Floatation devices are allowed for small children who require assistance and must be used by the child only.
- No food or drink is to be consumed within 3 metres of the pool.
- Kimberley Hotel Management reserves the right to modify Terms and Conditions, including Benefits, and to refuse an application or to cancel any Club Membership without notice.